| || |
1. Julienne the carrots, turnips and parsnips and mince the onion and garlic.
2. Sauté the above in olive oil in a large skillet.
3. Add the spices, then cover and simmer.
4. Add the cabbage and ham, and after it browns a bit add ½ cup water and simmer until tender.
5. Mix together the flour and sugar, and stir this into the vinegar with 1 cup of water. Add this mixture to the vegetables and cook until thickened.
6. Serve over Kluski or egg noodles.
Featherstone Farm Recipes
Explore our recipe pages for lots of great ways to use your produce! (And please be patient as we port over our recipes to this new site).
Search this page