• 1 3/4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears) or frozen kernels
• 1/3 cup 2 percent milk
• 1/3 cup silken tofu
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
• Freshly ground pepper
• 8 cherry tomatoes quartered, or 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
• 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
1. Cook corn and milk in a skillet over medium-high heat until corn is tender, 7 to 9 minutes. Let cool completely.
2. Puree 2/3 cup corn mixture, tofu, lime juice, and salt in a food processor; season with pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in remaining corn mixture, tomatoes, and basil. Serve with chips. Dip can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 1 day.
From: Martha Stewart
Featherstone Farm Recipes
Explore our recipe pages for lots of great ways to use your produce! (And please be patient as we port over our recipes to this new site).
Search this page