• 3 pounds medium carrots, cut 1/2 inch thick on the bias
• 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss carrots with oil on a rimmed baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until carrots are caramelized and tender, about 25 minutes.
2. Transfer carrots to a bowl, and toss with feta and parsley.
Featherstone Farm Recipes
Explore our recipe pages for lots of great ways to use your produce! (And please be patient as we port over our recipes to this new site).
Search this page