| || |
1) In a preheated, non-stick pan over medium heat get the olive oil hot.
2) Add Broccoli and Carrots - saute for 3 Minutes
3) Add garlic and saute another 2 minutes
4) Add water- this steams the Broccoli a bit and adds some nice color
5) After a few more minutes, the Broccoli and Carrots should still be crisp, but slightly tender
6) Turn heat off, and add the Honey - Mix well
7) Serve immediately.
Featherstone Farm Recipes
Explore our recipe pages for lots of great ways to use your produce! (And please be patient as we port over our recipes to this new site).
Search this page