Source: Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone- Deborah Madison
- 1 1/2 lb. Carrots scrubbed
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 T. Honey or light brown sugar
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Fresh Parsley
- Black Pepper
- Cut carrots into desired size and shapes- steam or boil (in salted water) until tender-firm, 5-12 minutes, depending on the size.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter with the honey, then stir in mustard and carrots and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until well-coated and bubbling -- then toss with parsley.