Source: Asparagus to Zucchini
- 1 large or 2 small Celeriac peeled
- 2 large Carrots scrubbed
- 1/2 Watermelon Radish peeled to remove just the outer layer of green
- 2 cloves Garlic or 1 medium shallot
- 2 T. Sherry Vinegar (or red wine vinegar or lemon juice)
- 1/4 t Salt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil
- 1 T. Sour Cream
- Black Pepper
- Grate the celeriac, carrot and radish into a large bowl.
- Mix minced garlic or shallots, vinegar, salt and mustard in small bowl.
- Whisk in oil until thickened.
- Stir in sour cream and pepper to taste.
- Add more salt if desired. Pour over grated slaw and toss gently.
- Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes.