Course: Side Dishes
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Savory
- 1/4 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Sage
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Marjoram
- 4 large Beets sliced into 1/2 inch thick circles
- Place the beets in the dish, coating well with the vinegar and allow to marinate for at least one hour.
- Wrap beets in foil, drizzling with extra marinade and folding the foil to seal well. Grill for 20 to 25 minutes, or until beets are soft.
- Remove beets from foil and place directly on the grill for another minute or two.
- Drizzle with additional balsamic vinegar just before serving.
- More Vegetarian and Vegan Barbecue Recipes:Grilled Pineapple with CoconutBarbecued AsparagusSweet and Spicy Barbecued TofuBalsamic Barbecued BeetsGrilled Eggplant with BasilBarbecue Tandoori SeitanGarlicky Grilled New PotatoesVegetarian Grilled Apples and CabbageGrilled Peaches with Ice CreamSpicy Grilled Corn on the CobHerbed Barbecue Corn on the CobSugar Glazed Barbecue Sweet CornThai Style Barbecued EggplantTequila Flavored Portobella Mushrooms