Learn more about this recipe from the source, Lovely Food Blog.com, by following the link below.
- 1 good sized Celeriac peeled and either julienned or grated on the biggest grater option
- 1 stalk Celery finely sliced
- 2 small Apples chopped into half centimeter chunks
- 1/2 cup Walnuts roughly chopped
- For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Crème Fraiche
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar (Superfine Sugar)
- 3 sprigs Parsley roughly chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix the celeriac, apple, walnuts.
- Whisk together the crème fraiche, lemon juice and sugar and add to the salad ingredients.
- Mix together well without overhandling the food.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.