This recipe is from Mother Nature Network - link below.
Course: Side Dishes
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash potatoes and peel (or don’t peel – my boys want them peeled)
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes
- Toss cubed potatoes with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Spread in single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 35 – 40 minutes or until crispy on outside but soft inside.