Adapted from summertomato.com - link below
- 3 Large Beets
- 1/2 cup Mint fresh, loosely packed
- 1/4 oz Chevre crumbled
- Olive Oil
- Beets can be roasted whole or cubed and peeled.
- Coat beets in olive oil and lightly salt.
- Wrap whole beets in aluminum foil, or stir chopped beets every 10 minutes.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool (peel and cube if roasted whole).
- Slice mint leaves in thin ribbons, removing the stems.
- Crumble the chevre (this is easy to do if you pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes before crumbling).
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl. Voila!