- 2 small Watermelon Radishes sliced thinly, and cut in half into half circles
- 1 medium Carrot julienned (Use Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler to julienne these carrots).
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil cold pressed
- Pinch Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds Toasted
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Prepare to julienne carrots and slice watermelon radishes and place them in a medium bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, coconut oil, garlic powder, toasted sesame oil, tamari, and sugar in a small bowl until it starts to emulsify.
- Pour your vinaigrette over the vegetables. Mix, add sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, covered with a lid to allow the salad marinate and serve immediately.