- 4 cups Rhubarb cut into 1/2″ slices (Rhubarb is part of the nightshade family of plants and as thus the leaves are
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (or honey)
- 1 Tbsp Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Rolled Outs
- 1/4 cup butter (you can use olive oil instead)
- 1/2 cup honey (you can use brown sugar if you prefer the crystalline structure the cane sugar provides)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Mix the rhubarb, maple syrup, and corn starch in a 8×8 square pan. In a separate dish, cut the butter into the flour and oats. Gently mix in the honey. Place mixture on top of the rhubarb. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve warm and even à la mode!